২১ মার্চ, ২০১২

How to Delete Facebook Message Permanently


How to Delete Facebook Message Permanently

Actually in this afternoon I wanted to delete some messages from my Facebook inbox  but did not find delete option. I have to make huge research on it, also did not find any solution. I know it’s not possible that Facebook don’t have delete option, so tried to find out that solution myself. At last I got that delete option, that was in front of me but I could find it. On that time I decided that I will share  that solution with you.

How to Delete Facebook Message Forever
Login to your Facebook account
Go to Facebook message inbox
Just open a message conversion which you want to delete permanently
Click on action button
And click on Delete Messages
Is not it too easy? Hopeful you will enjoy it. Take Care.

                                                             Source: ♠ Hacker Is Better ♠

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন